- Daniel and Geo Fuchs: In the Halls of the Stasi, by Matthias Harder. A look at the now-quiet former headquarters of the East German secret police.
- Gay Men Play: Self-Representation, Sex, and Photography Now, by Chris Boot. Sexual identity explored through the medium of photography and on the Web.
- Maya Deren: A Life Choreographed for Camera, by Mark Alice Durant. Little-known photographs by the acclaimed avant-garde filmmaker.
- The Artist Formerly Known as Fashion Photography, by Jason Evans. Genre-bending photographers who are producing inventive fashion work.
- Don McCullin: Dark Landscapes, interview with Fred Ritchin. A photographer known for his unflinching visions of conflict and troubles discusses a long career.
Kenneth Cappello: Acid Drop
Tuesday, June 2—Wednesday, June 13, 2009